1*Power Interface, The router is powered by an external power adapter. The external power adapter should:
1. Meet the EMC requirements of YD/T 983 and pass CCC certification;
2. Input voltage: 198-242V ~ 50Hz;
3. Output voltage DC: 12V ± 5%, ripple range ± 200mV, output current: 1A;
4. The MTBF time of the power supply is: greater than 30,000 hours;
5. The power supply interface of the device itself and the DC output interface of the power adapter should be a unified international standard circular interface with a DC head diameter of 2.1 mm;
6. The adapter's DC output power cord can be optionally equipped with an EMI absorption magnetic ring;
7. Under normal conditions, the insulation resistance between the metal casing of the equipment and the power line should be not less than 50MΩ.
8, should have lightning protection against surge test, lightning protection level of at least 1.5KV.